Boeing 737 First Officer 737 First Officers Argentina
First Officers B737 – Type & non Type-Rated Qualifications:
• ANAC First Class Commercial Argentine License
• ANAC Class 1 Medical
• 1,000 h total time
• 500 h relevant experience in commercial multi-crew operations
• English, language proficiency “ICAO” level 4 or higher
• Be able to read and write English and Spanish
• No criminal record or accident
• Argentine Citizen and passport
• We offer the opportunity for a permanent position.
• Competitive terms & conditions.
• Roster planned in advance.
• Diversified flying on a modern fleet.
• ID tickets after 3 months
The recruitment process:
The first step is to fill out and submit your CV and application. You will then receive an e-mail confirming the receipt of your application.
To be considered for the position you need to meet all the minimum requirements and have successfully registered your different flight hours in your CV under the section “Competence Section”. You also need to upload a copy of your flying license, a copy of your passport and a picture of yourself under the section “Attachments”.
Applicants fulfilling the requirements will be contacted via e-mail. The screening process will include interviews, online tests, a simulator assessment and background checks including contacting referees.
Equal opportunities principles will be applied throughout the process.
How to ApplyAPPLY HERE
246 total views, 1 today