Boeing 737 First Officer First Officer (Type rated B737) West Atlantic
Responsible for assisting with the operation of the 737 aircraft as per company requirements to meet customer requests.
Responsible for ensuring all duties are carried out as per company procedures and standards.
- Carry out all duties ensuring the safety of the aircraft, its cargo and its occupants and following all specified instructions and procedures in the operations manuals.
- Maintain familiarity with relevant United Kingdom, European and International air legislation and agreed aviation practices and procedures;
- Maintain familiarity with such provisions of the Company Operations Manual as are necessary to fulfil the function.
- Report to the commander any fault, failure, malfunction or defect which may affect the airworthiness or safe operation of the aircraft including emergency systems.
- Report to the commander any incident that endangered, or could have endangered, the safety of the operation.
- Ensure compliance with the relevant requirements of the company Air Safety Reporting scheme (ASR);
- Maintain individual records regarding flight and duty times and rest periods as referred to in applicable FTL requirements; and provide each operator with the data needed to schedule activities in accordance with the applicable FTL requirements.
- Assume responsibility for the aircraft, it’s occupants and cargo as appropriate if the commander is incapacitated
- Assist the Commander as requested, with administrative and other relevant duties in relation to the flight
- Ensure compliance with all elements of the Duties and Responsibilities in West Atlantic UK Part A.
- UK CPL/IR MCC
- Boeing 737 300-900 Type rating (Valid LPC)
- Possess professional, friendly and customer-focused personality
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Proven problem solving & planning skills
- ICAO Level 6 English
Salary FO – £36,429
£1.85 per hour away from base (at present this is 75% is tax free)
£2.29 per day and £4.58 per night mileage allowance.
Training – Successful Applicants will attend an Operators conversion course. Costs will be borne by the Company but the crewmember will sign a 1-year loan agreement. If the crewmember fails to pass the type rating, the crewmember will be liable to repay all training costs incurred.
How to ApplyApply HERE
296 total views, 2 today