Boeing 737 Captain Rated and Non-Rated B737 Captains SUNEXPRESS DEUTSCHLAND
CAE Parc Aviation are now recruiting Type Rated and Non-Type Rated Captains on behalf of our latest European airline client, SunExpress Deutchland.
This is a direct hire permanent contract offering a competitive salary package and the opportunity to work with a stable and established European airline.
In order to apply, all candidates must meet the following minimum experience and qualifications:
- Minimum of 5000 Hours Total Time
- Minimum of 2000 Hours on aircraft with MTOW ≥ 20T
- Minimum of 1000 PIC Hours on aircraft with MTOW ≥ 20T
- 3 Years Experience Within an Airline
- Valid EASA ATPL
- German language proficiency is essential (CEFR B2/C1 OR equal to German Level 5)
- Valid EASA Class 1 Medical
- No History of Incidents or Accidents
- EU Passport or right to live and work in Europe
How to ApplyFor more information and to apply, please contact Vilte at Vilte.Stavginskaite@cae.com or +353 1 504 2519
308 total views, 3 today