Boeing 737 Captain Seasonal Captain Positions Ryanair
Ryanair, Europe’s favourite airline, have a limited number of seasonal Captain positions available in ALC, FAO, PMI, AGP, EMA, GRO & IBZ bases. As a permanent employee, you will enjoy all of the benefits that come with flying for Ryanair, but your contract will be based on working for 9 months of the year. Salaries will be on a pro-rata basis.
Reasons to join Ryanair!
- Outstanding earnings potential
- The best roster in the business; stable 5 on 4 off pattern
- No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance
- Local contracts
- Unrivalled career progression – new aircraft and bases create opportunities for promotion to LTC, TRE, Base Captain, etc.
- Job security – permanent and contract positions available in one of the most successful airlines in the world.
- Industry leading training
- New modern fleet – our fleet consists entirely of next generation Boeing 737-800s with an average age of five years, with Boeing 737 Max 200’s arriving in 2019.
- Great base opportunities available at many locations across the network
What We Require From You!
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
- Date of Birth – (Not over 65)
- Licence Type – a) EASA Part FCL b) JAR FCL c) National Licence compliant with ICAO standards Note: c) Will require IAA validation – (Some national licences will not be accepted by the IAA).
- Validity of Licence – (Must be valid. Applies to JAR-FCL and National Licences.)
- Validity of Medical – Must hold a valid EU (Part-MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate.
- Minimum 3,500 hours total flying time
- Minimum of 2,000 hours on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine Jet aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg MTOW with an established airline, cargo operator or Military transport.
- Minimum of 800 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine jet aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg. (No PIC hours on Turboprop aircraft shall be considered).
- For JAA & EASA licence holders the application must be made within 36 months of the most recent rating.
- English Language Proficiency – minimum required proficiency Level is Operational Level (Level 4). (Written proficiency is required at Operational level). (Reference: ICAO Doc 9835).
- If you match our requirements we will be in touch to arrange an assessment at our STN or DUB training centre. Assessments take place Mon-Thurs and we have flexibility around roster patterns etc.
- During the assessment day there will be a briefing from one of our TRE’s, a Ryanair company presentation, a HR/Technical interview and SIM assessment.
- We will then inform you within 24 hours if you have been successful or not and we then agree your preferred base with you and sign you onto one of our TTR courses.
How to ApplyApply HERE
387 total views, 1 today