Boeing 737 First Officer Non Type Rated Senior First Officer (B737 Non-Type Rated)
Responsible for assisting with the operation of the 737 aircraft as per company requirements to meet customer requests.
Responsible for ensuring all duties are carried out as per company procedures and standards.
- Carry out all duties ensuring the safety of the aircraft, its cargo and its occupants and following all specified instructions and procedures in the operations manuals.
- Maintain familiarity with relevant United Kingdom, European and International air legislation and agreed aviation practices and procedures;
- Maintain familiarity with such provisions of the Company Operations Manual as are necessary to fulfil the function.
- Report to the commander any fault, failure, malfunction or defect which may affect the airworthiness or safe operation of the aircraft including emergency systems.
- Report to the commander any incident that endangered, or could have endangered, the safety of the operation.
- Ensure compliance with the relevant requirements of the company Air Safety Reporting scheme (ASR);
- Maintain individual records regarding flight and duty times and rest periods as referred to in applicable FTL requirements; and provide each operator with the data needed to schedule activities in accordance with the applicable FTL requirements.
- Assume responsibility for the aircraft, it’s occupants and cargo as appropriate if the commander is incapacitated
- Assist the Commander as requested, with administrative and other relevant duties in relation to the flight
- Ensure compliance with all elements of the Duties and Responsibilities in Atlantic Airlines Part A.
- UK ATPL (successful applicants will be required to have a UK ATPL prior to commencing employment)
- Minimum 5000Hours Total time to include 1500Hours on the B737 or equivalent type (Airbus/Boeing types preferred)
- Previous command experience
- Possess professional, friendly and customer-focused personality
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Proven problem solving & planning skills
- ICAO Level 6 English
Salary SFO – £42,061
£1.85 per hour away from base (at present this is 75% is tax free)
£2.29 per 100nm day rate and £4.58 per 100nm night rate, mileage allowance.
Training – Successful Applicants will attend a Boeing 737 Type Rating Course. Costs will be borne by the Company but the crewmember will sign a 3-year loan agreement. If the crewmember fails to pass the type rating, the crewmember will be liable to repay all training costs incurred.
In order to apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now link below. You will need to have copies of your Licence, Medical and last page of your logbook available for upload using the other documents button.
Loyalty Bonus after 12 months
How to ApplyApply HERE
328 total views, 2 today