Boeing 737 First Officer Non Type Rated TUI Non Type Rated First Officer
Join TUI as a First Officer and you will provide a safe and enjoyable in flight experience for all our customers. It’s an important part of our culture that we all contribute to ensuring our customer expectations are not only met, but exceeded. We see the journey as part of our customer’s holiday, we expect our pilots to embrace the customer focused culture and go the extra smile to ensure our cabin service is the envy of our competitors.
TUI is part of TUI Group, the world’s leading leisure travel group. Right now, we are building an international customer facing team that will deliver a consistent, contemporary service to every single customer from all of our European countries. Joining us will not only provide you with opportunities for you to grow your career, but you will also get the benefits of being part of an exciting multi-cultural and united team.
What you will be doing
You will be operating as a First Officer on the B737/787 or, B757/767 and you will initially be frozen on type for a period of 3 years, after which you will be permitted to bid onto one of our other aircraft types if you wish.
You’ll enjoy working with people, be a skilled communicator, have excellent customer service skills with a proven ability to make the right decision in any given scenario, taking into account all the circumstances and the needs of everyone involved. We would also expect you to have a clear understanding of the TUI values and strategy. With a genuine passion for aviation, you’ll demonstrate a desire to achieve a flying career, and whilst it is mentally and physically demanding, it is also extremely rewarding.
What we are looking for
• EASA ATPL / CPL with ATPL theory credits with IR – If licence is issued by a non-UK state, be willing and able to transfer to a UK issued EASA licence prior to joining TUI, at your own cost
• A current EASA Class 1 medical ; If your medical records are not held by the UK CAA, you must be willing and able to transfer medical records to UK to permit the issue of a UK issued EASA licence at your own cost
• A minimum of 1500 hours or 250 sectors on a multi-pilot turbo-jet transport category aeroplane or a multi-pilot turbo-prop aeroplane having a MTOM of not less than 10 tonnes or an approved passenger seating configuration of more than 19 passengers
• Hold a valid 10 year UK or EU passport that permits worldwide travel freely to the destinations we fly to – minimum 6 months validity
• Eligible to live and work indefinitely in the UK & Ireland without additional approvals
• Level 4 English with the ability to upgrade to Level 6
• Travelling time from place of residence to home base must not exceed 90 minutes in the UK
• Able to work on a flying program which operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year
• At least 1.58m tall
• Able to swim 25 metres
Working within TUI group
TUI is the UK’s third largest airline with 62 aircraft operating to over 70 destinations in 30 countries. TUI was the first airline in the UK to take delivery of Boeing’s 787 Dreamliner and has recently embarked on an ambitious five year plan to become the world’s best holiday airline.
Help to make our customers smile and in return you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary, the option to join a contributory pension scheme with current employer contributions of 10%, Life Assurance cover, and you will receive Private Health Insurance.
There are childcare vouchers, shopping discounts, holiday offers and great rates on late notice flights, accommodation & cruises.
This position is a Full Time contract with positions available on our B737/787 and 757/767 fleets, with various basing options.
757 / 767 Pilots will have a permanent UK base and may also have an opportunity to have a temporary winter Nordic base for a period of up to 6 months, the specific location will be determined by operational requirements and will be notified to you in due course. There will be a financial support package in place for any Nordic basing.
737/787 Pilots will be dual fleeted and will have a permanent UK base and also may have an opportunity to have a temporary winter Nordic base for a period of up to 6 months, the specific location will be determined by operational requirements and will be notified to you in due course. There will be a financial support package in place for any Nordic basing.
As it will be necessary for you to complete a Full Type Rating Course a contribution towards the cost of your training will be deducted from your salary. This will equate to £7000 per annum for the first 3 years of employment and will be deducted from your salary in 36 equal monthly instalments.
How to ApplyApply HERE
306 total views, 3 today