Boeing 737 First Officer 737 First Officer
Atlas Air Worldwide is a leading global provider of outsourced aircraft and aviation operating services. Southern Air, an AAWW subsidiary is an ACMI carrier that operates a fleet of aircraft for domestic, regional and international applications.
Our Flight Crews at Southern Air are responsible for the safe and reliable operation of our fleet of Boeing 777’s and 737’s.
All 737 First Officer applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- Hold a current unrestricted or restricted ATP certificate with an airplane category multi-engine class rating and english proficiency endorsement
- Hold a current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Hold an FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
- Hold a valid passport with no restrictions on international travel
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Have a minimum of 1000 hours of total time
- Military conversion of .3 per sortie
- Have a minimum of 1000 fixed wing or 500 hours with a 121 carrier
- Minimum age of 23 (all Southern pilot positions are subject to FAA 121 mandatory retirement regulations)
- Have the ability to pass a 10 year security background check and a DOT pre-employment test.
*Note: ATP issued with a CIRC APCH-VMC Only limitation are acceptable.
- Current & Qualified and operating in a part 121, 135 or part 91 environment.
- Have a minimum of 500 hours of turbine time
Please note that all candidates offered a position as a First Officer will be tested in accordance with 14 CFR Part 120.107(5) Sub Part E.
How to ApplyAPPLY HERE
843 total views, 2 today