Boeing 737 First Officer AFA Cadet Pilots Bases Throughout Europe and North Africa
Airline Flight Academy (AFA), flight training partner for a number of airline clients including Ryanair, are continuing to accept applications for their self-sponsored B737 type-rating programme! Successful candidates will be trained to the highest standards and will get the opportunity to fly the newest B737 8200 for the Ryanair Group.
Benefits of the Cadet Programme:
- World Class Training
- Industry Leading SOPs
- Salary from Base Training
Reasons to become a Ryanair pilot:
- Job security – Become part of one of the most successful airlines in the world
- Structured Command Upgrade programme
- Unrivalled career progression – opportunities for LTC, TRE, TRI, SFI & Base Captain
- The best and most stable roster in the business
- Guaranteed days off
- No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance
- Great base opportunities available at many locations across the network
- Outstanding Earnings Potential
- New modern fleet and the opportunity to fly the brand-new Boeing 737 aircraft including the new B737 8200
What We Require From You!
- Hold a valid EU / EEA passport with the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU or hold a valid UK passport
- Date of Birth – (Not over 65)
- Licence Type – must have a valid EASA (CPL) Frozen ATPL (Air Transport Pilots License) – Please note UK CAA licences are no longer accepted
- Validity of Medical – Must hold a valid EU (Part-MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate.
- Hold a valid multi-engine instrument rating
- Hold a certificate of satisfactory completion of Advanced Upset Prevention and Recovery Training (AUPRT) in accordance with FCL.745.A.
- Hold a certificate of satisfactory completion of multi-crew co-operation (MCC) in accordance with AMC1 FCL.735.A.
- Applicants holding a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION OF APS MCC-TRAINING in accordance with AMC2 FCL.735.A
- Will be given preference during initial selection
- Will be at a distinct advantage in the interview and assessment process.
- Must have a flight school report
- Your FLIGHT SCHOOL REPORT must be written in English. The document MUST also be signed by your Flight School’s HOT (Head of Training). This requirement applies to both Integrated and Modular students. This report MUST also contain ALL ATPL results (detailing any repeats), CPL & MEIR series passes, and information relating to your performance throughout training.
- Cadets who have conducted a modular course need to have 100 hours as Pilot-in-Command (PIC), or 70 hours as PIC if completed during a course of integrated flying training as set out in Appendix 3 A, C & D to Part-FCL and AMC1 to Appendix 3 A, C & D.
- English Language Proficiency –minimum required proficiency Level is Operational Level (Level 4). (Written proficiency is required at Operational level).
Assessment & Selection
Candidates who are selected will be required to do an online pre-assessment test. If you then get shortlisted to the next stage, the below steps will follow:
- The selection procedure takes place in Dublin (Ireland) or any other training centres used by the airline. The day begins with an introduction to Ryanair and the recruitment team. Pilots can expect:
- Pre-simulator briefing
- Company presentation
- Simulator assessment in a B737-800 FTD – 45 minutes as both pilot flying and PNF. Basic handling skills, CRM and flight management will be assessed
- English language test
- Technical assessment – 30 minutes assessing your technical knowledge on your current/previous aircraft type(s)
- Personnel interview – Approximately 30 minutes to convince Ryanair of your suitability to join the team, and to prove that you are the sort of person who will thrive in an environment where hard work and effort are rewarded.
- Those who emerge successfully from the selection process will be offered a place on a type-rating course at one of our training centres.
- Within 7 working days after the selection day, applicants will be contacted by phone or e-mail with their assessment results, be it positive or negative.
Training Start Dates
- Courses available throughout the year for suitable candidates
Before you apply
- Please ONLY apply for a position if you meet the minimum requirements stated in the ad, have uploaded all required documents and have provided all required details. We will reach out to you ONLY if you have completed your application in full, uploaded all required documents indicated in the registration section and have been shortlisted for an interview.
- Please Note: If you have already applied via our website but have not yet been contacted, please continue to update your ONE EXISTING profile/account. DO NOTcreate another account.
- Remember: Your login details when you create your online application. You will need your username (i.e the email address you entered on your application) and password to access and update your application in the future.
- Please only apply for the position if you are ready to proceed with the selection process.
How to Apply
531 total views, 1 today