Boeing 737 Captain Air Changan B737NG Captain Position- Comfortable flight schedule, excellent remuneration and benefit
Air Changan is a relatively smaller Airline with a professional team and a family atmosphere. This contract offers the same package as Hainan Airlines but allows 4+4 working pattern. This is a well-paid position with a comfortable monthly flight hour around 70 during high season. Air Changan will have new B787 aircraft delivered next year and have international routes added to their current network.
Xi’an is a historical city as well as a major transportation hub for the one belt and one road Project.
This contract offers:
1. Same extremely Generous remuneration and benefit package as Hainan Airlines, up to US$25000 per month after tax plus overtime payment on top
2. Different roster patterns to suit individual needs including 4 weeks on 4 weeks off
3. Generous safety bonus and contract renewal bonuses
4. Paid annual leave and sick leave up to 37 days
5. Free international tickets and ID travel
6. Health insurance, loss of license insurance and education benefit provided
7. Instructor positions are available to the right pilots
8. Special bonus of $15000 if pilots can join the Airlines within 3 month of completing CAAC screening.
Current B737 type rating, last flight within past 6 months
Have logged at least 4000 total hours and 500 hours as PIC on type
Hold a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
ICAO English level 4 or above
Age 55 or below
No accidents or incidents reported
Tempo Team will provide you with detailed information about CAAC Medical check, study materials for ATP exam and reference materials for Airline and CAAC SIM checks. Our in-depth knowledge and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully complete screening checks. We will guide you through each step of the screening process and provide continuous support during your assignment.
Our hard-working recruitment consultants in Europe, Singapore and China will be on hand to answer your queries, our capable local staff are based in a number of cities who will be providing on the ground assistance during your screening, and provide on-going support to help you settle down. You can rely on our useful local knowledge and years of experience communicating with Chinese Airlines.
Contact Tempo Team for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
345 total views, 1 today