Boeing 737 Captain B737 Captains SkyUp Airlines
You’re not afraid of challenges and you always wanted to conquer the sky? Are you a dreamer who is ready to change the world with his perseverance and professionalism?
Then we have great news! The first Ukrainian low-cost SkyUp Airlines opens a vacancy an Aircraft captain.
Together with us you will be able to implement the most ambitious ideas and projects. You will develop a company whose mission is to make air travel accessible for Ukrainian, while providing a high level of safety, service and innovation.
– Work on an ongoing basis, 6 months probationary period;
– The base airport is Borispol;
– Partial payment upon receipt of a new type rating.
– Current Ukrainian Pilot License;
– Type Rating B737 NG;
– Total flight time of at least 5000 hours;
- B737 NG raid for at least 1500 hours;
- B737 NG raiding as a captain for at least 500 hours;
- At least 1000 hours of Boeing (EFIS) flight time as a captain;
– Commercial aircraft with EFIS and a maximum takeoff weight of more than 40 tons and a maximum takeoff weight of at least 2,000 hours;
– Existence of a valid class 1 medical certificate;
– Availability of a diploma of specialized aviation higher education;
– Availability of ELP Level 4 and above;
– Certificate of training MVL (holders of Ukrainian license);
– Biometric passport;
– Military ticket.
The company offers:
The company offers:
– Official registration according to KZOT Ukraine;
– Health insurance. Beneficial for family members;
– Insurance against loss of license;
– Accommodation for business trips, uniforms, transportation;
– Loyalty program for airline tickets;
– Discounts on travel;
– The Company bears the costs of maintaining the license and qualification.
Are you in love with the sky like we are?
Do you want to become a part of the iconic page in the aviation of Ukraine?
Then send your CV and cover letter right now!
Welcome U aboard!
How to ApplyAPPLY HERE
1035 total views, 6 today