28 Mar 2020
Boeing 737 First Officer B737 First Officer
ASL Aviation Holdings owns, operates and manages a fleet in excess of 140 jet and turboprop aircraft, providing services for cargo fleets worldwide. ASL Airlines Ireland is based in Dublin. We are now recruiting a Pilot – B737 First Officer on a full time and permanent basis to join ASL Airlines.
ASL Airlines Ireland is currently seeking experienced B 737 First Officers for a long-term assignment. This will be supporting Cargo operations and can provide a fixed working pattern providing blocks of time off on regular fixed basis.
Base: EMA / SEN
Commencement date: April 2020
Duration: Long term assignment (up to the age of 65)
In order to be considered for this assignment you must meet the criteria outlined below:
- Minimum 1,500 Hours Total Time;
- Minimum 500 hours on Boeing 737-3/4/500
- Current and Qualified on Boeing 737
- Date of last flight on 737- 3/4/5/6/7/800 within
- 12 months, must have flying time on 737- 3/4/5/6/7/800 Fleet
- ICAO Level 4 English Proficiency
- Valid 1st Class Medical Certificate
- No History of Accidents and Incidents
- Must be eligible to live and work in the European Union
If you would like to apply and can fit the minimum requirements then please submit your application.
How to ApplyAPPLY HERE
1365 total views, 1 today