Boeing 737 First Officer B737 First Officers SkyUp Airlines
You’re not afraid of challenges and you always wanted to conquer the sky? Are you a dreamer who is ready to change the world with his perseverance and professionalism?
Then we have great news! The first Ukrainian low-cost SkyUp Airlines opens a vacancy for a Co-pilot (Lviv).
Together with us you will be able to implement the most ambitious ideas and projects. You will develop a company whose mission is to make air travel accessible for Ukrainians, while ensuring a high level of safety, service and innovation.
- Full-time work, trial period 6 months
- Base airport Lviv
- Basing outside Ukraine up to 20% of the time
- The presence of CPL (Frozen ATPL), marked type B737
- Availability of a valid Class 1 medical certificate
- The presence of a diploma of specialized aviation higher education at a bachelor’s level or higher (certificate from the dean’s office, in the case of current training)
- Availability of ELP level 4 and above
- Availability of a training certificate for local airlines (holders of a Ukrainian license)
- Biometric passport
The company offers:
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of Ukraine
- Medical insurance (preferential insurance for family members)
- Loss Insurance
- Accommodation for business trips, uniforms, transport
- ID00 + TAX tickets are unlimited on company flights. Preferential tickets for IATA member companies
- Special prices on holiday destinations
- The company assumes the costs of maintaining the license and qualifications
Are you in love with the sky like we are?
Do you want to become a part of the iconic page in the aviation of Ukraine?
Then send your CV and cover letter right now!
Welcome U aboard!
Join the team of professionals!
How to ApplyAPPLY HERE
835 total views, 7 today