Boeing 737 Captain B737- Instructor Pilot- On-Call- Montreal
CAE is seeking a B737 Simulator Instructor to join their training department in Montreal, Canada. Successful candidates will be passionate about teaching and excel in communicating their aviation knowledge and experience.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada
- Must have an ATP certificate and unrestricted PIC type rating
- B737 NG experience or type rating
- Provided minimum of 5 days per month
- Must have basic computer proficiency – Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power point and other internet-based programs
- Must be fluent in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation with the ability to adapt to a diverse global client base
Key Job Functions
- Responsible for conducting pre and post flight simulator briefings in a thorough, professional manner and in accordance with CAE standards.
- Conducting each simulator session in accordance with the CAE, Aircraft Manufacturer or the customers’ Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) as required.
- Responsible for conducting classroom instruction in aircraft systems.
- Providing simulator flight instruction for the issue of licenses, type ratings and certificates.
- Assist with courseware development in the training program to keep courses up to date, accurate and responsive to the client’s needs and desires.
- Completing the appropriate client training records accurately and comprehensively.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging and fast paced environment. CAE offers a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package (which may vary from region to region). If you would like more information, please contact Tonya.Taylor@cae.com.
135 total views, 1 today