19 Jul 2021
Boeing 737 First Officer Non Type Rated B737 Non Type Rated First Officers Air Do Japan
Air Do is currently accepting applications from B737 Non Type Rated First Officers for positions starting in April 2022 and to be based in Tokyo Haneda airport.
- Languages: English, Japanese
- JCAB CPL;
- Current ME Land;
- FCC Restricted Radio Permit;
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Japan.
When applying attach copies of the following documents:
- Aviation resume (Use form No. 22);
- Commercial Pilot License;
- FCC license (or equivalent or higher radio worker license);
- First-class aviation medical examination certificate;
- Last page of flight logbook;
- Certificates of English qualifications, scores, etc. (Aviation English, TOEIC, TOEFL, Eiken, etc. holders only);
- Transcript or report issued by the training school at the time of training completion.
How to Apply
767 total views, 2 today