Boeing 737 First Officer Non Type Rated B737 Non Type Rated First Officers Swift Air US
Swift Air is currently looking for B737 First Officers to be home-based, for providing VIP service to their Elite Clientele.
Home Basing means travel to and from provided by the iAero Airways to your assignment wherever the aircraft may be located.
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 2500 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- FCC Restricted Radio Permit;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and make critical decisions in a fast paced environment;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- Higher School Certificate;
- Able to freely travel to/from the United States, Canada and countries worldwide without restriction;
- Able to relocate, live or commute to IWA, MIA or Home Basing* based upon seniority and company need.
- 737 flight time or large aircraft;
- Turbine Time;
- Worked for a FAR part 121 airline;
- U.S. Citizen;
- Bachelors degree.
How to Apply
200 total views, 3 today