Boeing 737 First Officer Casual B737CL First Officer Brisbane and Melbourne
Airwork Fixed Wing (AFW) Division is part of the Airwork Group of Companies which is New Zealand’s largest freighter aviation business operating the Boeing 737. AFW are industry-leading experts in all facets of fixed wing flight operations and engineering support for our own fleet as well as other operators.
An opportunity exists for suitably experienced applicants to join the Flight Operations team as a First Officer.
Let’s talk about the role – the key tasks include:
- Promptly carry out all commands or requests related to the operations of the aircraft and made by the Captain
- The safe operation of the aircraft in flight, the safety and well-being of all passengers and crew, and the safety of cargo carried; and
- Ensuring that all flights are conducted in accordance with Civil Aviation Rules and with the instructions contained in the Flight Operations Exposition
- Ensuring that the Manager Flight Operations, or his deputy, is notified without delay of all incidents or accidents in accordance with Company procedures
- Completing Incident or Accident Reports in accordance with Company procedures
- Ensuring that all documents and records required for any flight are carried on board
- Ensuring that all Company records related to any flight are properly completed
Now let’s talk about you:
To succeed in this role, you need to possess the following:
- New Zealand and or Australian Airline Transport Pilot Licence
- Right to reside and work in Australia
- B737CL type rating and recent time in excess of 1000 hrs on type
You also must be:
- Approachable for both internal and external customers and staff.
- Confident with strong communication and technical skills
- Sound decision making under pressure
- Effective team player
And finally, what we can offer you:
- You will be working with a great team that are passionate about what they do
- Progressive, rapidly growing company that has been given the mandate to grow
- Competitive Remuneration
- Employee Assistance Program
If you believe you tick all the boxes, then apply now.
Applicants for this position should have valid Australian working rights and be able to undergo and pass a drug and alcohol test.
How to ApplyAPPLY HERE
586 total views, 3 today