Boeing 737 First Officer Corendon is looking for Boeing 737 First Officers
Are you in search of a new and exciting opportunity working within the Aviation sector? Do you want career progression and development? Then, our airlines company has a fantastic opportunity for you.
Corendon Airlines Europe, established in 2017 with the goal of operating flights between European countries, flies under the Maltese flag. The flights are mainly from Germany, Austria, Estonia, Netherlands, Spain, Cyprus and Poland to tourist destinations in Turkey, Egypt, Israel and Greece.
In the light of our growth we are looking for qualified and experienced Boeing 737NG First Officers to be based in Hanover (Germany), Nuremberg (Germany), Dusseldorf (Germany), Cologne (Germany) and Basel (Switzerland).
To apply for this opportunity, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Holder of a valid EASA licence with IFR and type rating on the B737-300/900 type aeroplanes
- Valid PBN endorsement on ATPL licence/logbook
- Holder of a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Having a minimum of 500 hours on the B737CL and NG type aeroplanes
- Having a minimum of 1 year’ civil aviation experience
- With at least a ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
- With at least a high school diploma
- Holder of a valid EU passport
- No History of Accidents and Incidents
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- With a proactive approach to encourage continuous improvement within the company
- The company conversion trainings will start in November 2021.
- We offer you an employment agreement until 7th of November 2022 which will be extended based on your performance and the operational requirements.
- Please note that you need to be flexible to work in any of our bases. We do not offer an employment in specific bases only.
- Further information about the terms and conditions will be shared with you after receiving your application.
If the above mentioned opportunity is of interest to you please apply by sending your up-to-date CV, a copy of your flight crew licence including valid B737 type rating and your valid medical licence.
How to Apply
1758 total views, 1 today