Boeing 737 Captain Direct Entry Captains B737 Type & non Type-Rated Argentina
Direct Entry Captains B737 – Type & non Type-Rated Qualifications:
• ANAC ATPL Argentine License
• ANAC Class 1 Medical
• 4000 h Total Time
• 2000 h on Commercial Jets => 30T MTOW
• 500 h PIC on Commercial Jets => 30T MTOW
• 150 hours within the last 12 months
• English, language proficiency “ICAO” level 5 or higher.
• Be able to read and write English and Spanish
• No criminal record or accident
• Argentine Citizen and passport
• We offer the opportunity for a permanent position.
• Competitive terms & conditions.
• Roster planned in advance.
• Diversified flying on a modern fleet.
• ID tickets after 3 months
The recruitment process:
The first step is to fill out and submit your CV and application. You will then receive an e-mail confirming the receipt of your application.
To be considered for the position you need to meet all the minimum requirements and have successfully registered your different flight hours in your CV under the section “Competence Section”. You also need to upload a copy of your flying license, a copy of your passport and a picture of yourself under the section “Attachments”.
Applicants fulfilling the requirements will be contacted via e-mail. The screening process will include interviews, online tests, a simulator assessment and background checks including contacting referees.
How to ApplyApply HERE
790 total views, 2 today