Boeing 737 Captain Non Type Rated Direct Entry Experienced Pilots Talent Pool
Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe’s largest airline group, is the parent company of Buzz, Lauda, Malta Air & Ryanair. Carrying 149m guests p.a. (pre Covid-19) on more than 2,500 daily flights from 79 bases, the Group connects over 240 destinations in 40 countries on a fleet of 470 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737s on order, which will enable the Ryanair Group to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. over the next 5 or 6 years. Ryanair has a team of over 17,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 36-year safety record. Ryanair is Europe’s greenest cleanest airline group and customers switching to fly Ryanair can reduce their CO? emissions by up to 50% compared to the other Big 4 EU major airlines.
At present we have no open opportunities however, if you would like to be considered for future Direct Entry Pilot roles within the Ryanair Group, please register your details as an ‘Expression of Interest’ and we will be back in touch if and when suitable positions arise.
Only Direct Entry Captains/First Officers with experience on jet aircraft with an MTOW of more than 30 tonnes should register their interest (Rated/Non-Rated).
- Minimum 3,500 hours total flying time.
- Minimum of 2,000 hours on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg MTOW with an established airline, cargo operator, private operator or military transport.
- Minimum of 800 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine jet aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg. (No PIC hours on Turboprop aircraft shall be considered).
- Minimum 1200 hours total flying time.
- Minimum of 1000 hours operated in the capacity of a First Officer on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg MTOW with an established airline engaged in commercial air transport operations. (No Flight Instructor hours shall be considered).
Cadets & Turbo Prop First Officers/Captains:
- Cadets/Turbo Prop First Officers/Captains should continue to register their interest for the Cadet Programme with Airline Flight Academy (AFA).
Minimum Requirements – Applicable to all
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU. (UK passport holders may be accepted for certain bases)
- Date of Birth – (Not over 65).
- Licence Type – EASA Part FCL.
- Validity of Medical – Must hold a valid EU. (Part-MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate.
- English Language Proficiency – minimum required proficiency level is Operational Level (Level 4). (Written proficiency is required at Operational level). (Reference: ICAO Doc 9835).
How to Apply
949 total views, 1 today