Boeing 737 TRE/TRI/SFE/SFI/GI E-7 LEAD PILOT INSTRUCTOR
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defence UK (BDUK) is a subsidiary of the Boeing Company and currently employs over 1,500 people in the UK. BDUK is responsible for delivering several exciting contracts to our UK defence customers including many training services. As the company grows we have a need to expand our current Training Capability in the Fixed Wing domain. This is an exciting time to join a growing team of training experts
This role is a subject matter expert and instructor role. The E-7 Lead Pilot Instructor will be based at the E-7 Training Centre at RAF Lossiemouth. Initial work will commence in Bristol and RAAF Williamstown in Australia before transitioning to RAF Lossiemouth. Reporting to the Boeing E-7 Training Delivery Manager, the role will act as the E-7 Lead Pilot instructor delivering ground and simulator training for E-7 pilot customer training and be a focal for the development of the associated courseware
Specifically the E7 Pilot instructor will:
- Deliver training for E-7 simulator and ground training in accordance with company standards, customer requirements and MAA regulatory guidelines.
- Develop and conduct simulator and ground school pilot instruction.
- Develop training tools and techniques to support customer requirements.
- Apply instructor led training and computer based training techniques and methodologies.
- Coordinate training, apply standardised teaching techniques, carry out demonstrations when required and apply evaluation procedures and methods in order to comply with appropriate military and civilian regulatory agencies to achieve contractual standards and certification requirements.
- Evaluate/examine the competence of students in accordance with company and customer regulatory requirements.
- Identifying and correcting conditions and behaviors that affect employee, public, and customer safety; upholding safety standards; demonstrating proactive safety culture leadership.
The ideal candidate will be a multi-engine fixed wing Pilot (preferably ex-military) with large aircraft, multi-engine / multi crew experience. They shall:
- Be a B737 Type Rated Instructor or other ISTAR Platform: Either TRI/TRE, QFI or a Simulator Flight Instructor (SFI)
- Have successfully completed the Aircrew Instructors’ Course (AIC), or civilian equivalent (ideally)
- Have the ability to communicate with personnel from multiple skill areas, cultures and functions.
- IT proficient specifically Microsoft Office applications
- Skill and ability to: collect, organise and analyze data; summarise findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources
- Other appropriate background, experience and qualifications may be deemed acceptable
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Important information regarding this requisition: This position does not have sponsorship approval. This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. Candidates must have current legal authorisation to work immediately in the United Kingdom. Boeing will not attempt to obtain Immigration and labour sponsorship for any applicants. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate will be expected to undergo a SECURITY CHECK/CLEARANCE
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
How to Apply
295 total views, 1 today