Boeing 737 TRE/TRI/SFE/SFI/GI E7 PILOT INSTRUCTOR for BOEING Company
Boeing Defence UK (BDUK) is a subsidiary of the Boeing Company and currently employs over 1,500 people in the UK. BDUK is responsible for delivering several exciting contracts to our UK defence customers including many training services. As the company grows we have a need to expand our current Training Capability in the Fixed Wing domain. This is an exciting time to join a growing team of training experts
This role is a subject matter expert and instructor role. The E7 Pilot Instructor will be based at the E7 Training Centre at RAF Waddington. Initial work will commence in Bristol and RAAF Williamstown in Australia before transitioning to RAF Waddington. Reporting to the Boeing E7 Training Delivery manager, the role will act as Pilot instructor delivering simulator training for E7 pilot customer training and be a focal for the development of the associated courseware
Specifically the E7 Pilot instructor will:
- Deliver training for E7 simulator and ground training in accordance with company standards, customer requirements and MAA regulatory guidelines.
- Develop and conduct simulator and ground school pilot instruction.
- Develop training tools and techniques to support customer requirements.
- Apply instructor led training and computer based training techniques and methodologies.
- Coordinate training, apply standardised teaching techniques, carry out demonstrations when required and apply evaluation procedures and methods in order to comply with appropriate military and civilian regulatory agencies to achieve contractual standards and certification requirements.
- Evaluate/examine the competence of students in accordance with company and customer regulatory requirements.
- Identifying and correcting conditions and behaviors that affect employee, public, and customer safety; upholding safety standards; demonstrating proactive safety culture leadership.
The ideal candidate will be a multi-engine fixed wing Pilot (preferably ex-military) with large aircraft, multi-engine / multi crew experience. They shall:
- Be a B737 Type Rated Instructor or other ISTAR Platform: Either TRI/TRE, QFI or a Simulator Flight Instructor (SFI)
- Have successfully completed the Aircrew Instructors’ Course (AIC), or civilian equivalent
- Have the ability to communicate with personnel from multiple skill areas, cultures and functions.
- IT proficient specifically Microsoft Office applications
- Skill and ability to: collect, organise and analyze data; summarise findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources
- Other appropriate background, experience and qualifications may be deemed acceptable
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply asap for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IMMEDIATELY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate will be expected to undergo a SECURITY CHECK/CLEARANCE
Contingent Upon Program Award
Yes, this position is contingent upon program award
How to Apply
718 total views, 2 today