Boeing 737 Captain Skymark Captain Opportunities
Rishworth Aviation is currently seeking type-rated and non type-rated B737NG Captains.
Base: Tokyo, Japan – with commute home each month
- 10 days off per month after completion of training plus 20 days annual leave per year.
- Excellent pay and allowances, including per diems, accommodation, education and furniture.
- Air tickets for your monthly commute home or ticket allowance for months you choose to remain in Japan.
- Worldwide Medical Insurance cover – provided by Rishworth (at no cost to you)
Skymark Airlines is Japan’s 3rd largest independent carrier, currently operating 26 B737-800’s. The airline is an LCC based in Haneda, the airport closest to the centre of Tokyo and operates scheduled passenger flights throughout Japan. Skymark has shown strong performance in recent years and is now looking for experienced commercial Jet Captains.
About Rishworth Aviation
Rishworth Aviation is one of the world’s largest aviation staffing consultants, with over 30 years of experience in helping great pilots secure new roles. When you register and apply for a role with Rishworth Aviation, you can expect the following:
- You will be represented by industry experts
- Global service with local support
- Competitive benefit packages
- Support throughout your assignment
How to Apply:
For more information about the minimum requirements of each role, please visit our website.
130 total views, 1 today