Boeing 737 Captain TYPE RATED CAPTAIN B737 FOR FRENCH BASES
Despite the impact of the corona virus TUI looks positive to the future and to our next season. TUI keeps bringing his passengers with our known TUI-smile to our destinations and for this reason we are making a recruitment pool.
TUI fly wants to offer their passengers a safe and pleasant journey to their holiday destination. To offer this great service, TUI fly is hiring experienced Captains B737 for our bases!
How You Will Make An Impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- As a Captain you manage the flight operations together with the First Officer as part of the entire production process within TUI fly;
- You are responsible for monitoring safe, efficient and passenger-friendly flight operations;
- This flight operation takes place in accordance with standards laid down in relevant (operational) documentation and legislation and within a safety culture desired by TUI fly;
- You are a leader and an example for the First Officer;
- You provide feedback to improve the quality of the operation;
- You will also work with the First Officer and in collaboration with the other crew members to realize the service levels and ways of dealing with passengers desired by TUI fly;
- The collaboration is not limited to the crew, but also concerns parties that support flight preparation, both within and outside TUI fly.
What You Will Bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- You are dynamic leader of the flight deck and cabin;
- You have a minimum of 5000 flight hours and are in possession of an EASA-license;
- You have a type rating B737;
- You are interested to fly out of our French airports;
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of French is an advantage;
- You will guarantee a safe flight experience for our passengers;
- The TUI values “Trusted – Unique – Inspiring” are in your DNA.
TUI and You
Working at TUI has many advantages – here are some of the highlights:
- A competitive and attractive salary package for a fulltime position
- Commuting possibilities
- To fly with the most modern fleet for passenger travel (including the 737 MAX)
- The opportunity to fly in a dynamic team
- To fly to over 100 different holiday destinations
- Fun and dynamic work culture
TUI Aviation is an organisation setup within TUI to cover all Aviation activities. We interlink local airline and group aviation functions to share expertise, collaborate effectively, drive continuous improvement and create economies of scale. With five airlines based in the UK, Sweden, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany each serving their own markets, we work together to build a better, stronger and more efficient TUI Aviation for the future.
How to ApplyAPPLY HERE
885 total views, 2 today